PeKo

One of my goals in 2019 is to start my own clothing brand. Y'all be like: "Whoa, girl, you don't just go squandering your dreams around!" But there it is, Google. Now you know.

I have started with T-shirts and am working on a low quality hoodie right now (bacause still practicing). I want to create a colourful, wild brand, where I intend to combine my love for colours and patterns with my chosen career- I am a social worker with a degree in mental health and am working in this field for almost ten years now. So the motto here is: the crazier the better. But also keeping it stylish.

My sister ordered a three T-shirt pack for her boys.


Happy wearers.


Supposably too gayish Star Trek  T-shirt (according to my friend). A male, yes.



And this is my (an entire salary worth) baby. Mmmmmmm.


Ready for more?

Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

#SECONDSKIN