THE LAST AND THE FIRST Vol.2

This year was really something. It felt like the Universe decided to throw every challenge it got in store for me for the next 1000 years right in my face and slap me with it several times. It was a year of extreme confrontations. A year of unimaginable transmutatins. A year of constant inner and outer revolutions. Not saying things were predominantly bad. But they were most certainly never dull.

This was also a year of my favorite needle addiction relapse.
Talking 'bout tattoos y'all.
Showing off my last and first of 2018:

Finished half-sleeve old-school pin up tattoo. Started seven years ago, Jesus Christ (very obvious by the faded middle and lower half).



My protector: Hanuman. Cover up at the bottom.


I'm not sad to see you go, 2018.
But can you do something about me winning the Lottery before you leave?
That'd be grand, thanks.
Ta-ta!

Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

#outfluencister

#outfluencer